:roll: :roll: you must promise to post a picture of your rosy moment ! :laugh: :laugh:
No photo but NO2 a complete waste on me. I have more effect just holding my breath. Lots of whipped cream in the future I think. ;):D. Maybe I should bring it to RDU to satisfy the cravings of our cake and pie obsessed. I did read though that it has been used as a treatment for alcoholism though how that works I have yet to bother to investigate.

Naah, cannot even justify NO2 on those grounds as never had withdrawal symptoms.
The treatment of alcoholic withdrawal states with oxygen and nitrous oxide. - PubMed - NCBI
The treatment of alcoholic withdrawal states with oxygen and nitrous oxide.
Lichtigfeld FJ, Gillman MA.
Abstract
Chronic alcoholic subjects suffering withdrawal symptoms were treated with 100% oxygen or with oxygen/nitrous oxide. In most cases oxygen alone reversed withdrawal symptoms except, in a few instances, depression. The residual depressive symptoms not reversed by oxygen were completely reversed by nitrous oxide/oxygen. The pathogenesis of alcoholic withdrawal states in the light of the overactivity of the adrenergic system which leads to tissue acidosis is discussed. The importance of correct psychological management is stressed. Our therapy reduced both the period of hospitalization and the amount of sedation required. The similarity between opiate and alcohol withdrawal and treatment is mentioned.

Last edited:
The dyno guy played around with my bike a wee bit after I put new plugs in it, and yes that dip was going full throttle at low RPMs, anyhoo ended up with 206 HP so the sidewinder is good for an extra 37HP
and even more witout the baffle and air cleaners as much as 50+ hp thats why I run the pipes on my bikes BUT of course Im biased because they make massive amounts of HP

Back