Thanks for 'splanin.
From stock headers to Carp headers with intake improvement makes total sense!

If you can still type you have not had enough
This is indicative of a BIG problem. I've had two bottles of Merlot tonight and not a typo to be seen. Yesterday was a grog free day and the same, but the night before was a bottle of 8yr old Scotch and same result. Either drinking does me no good or am too bad for it to affect. I suspect the latter. AAA awaits as long as they give up on that silly Greater single entity Spirit thing. All I have found so far is the Single Greater Malt or is that Greater Single Malt?

NO2 arrives tomorrow, I shall report back if I have my own Apocalypse Now Kurt come William Tell moment, with 100 bows and 1000s of arrows it may make unblemished apples at home a rare commodity.

This is indicative of a BIG problem. I've had two bottles of Merlot tonight and not a typo to be seen. Yesterday was a grog free day and the same, but the night before was a bottle of 8yr old Scotch and same result. Either drinking does me no good or am too bad for it to affect. I suspect the latter. AAA awaits as long as they give up on that silly Greater single entity Spirit thing. All I have found so far is the Single Greater Malt or is that Greater Single Malt?

NO2 arrives tomorrow, I shall report back if I have my own Apocalypse Now Kurt come William Tell moment, with 100 bows and 1000s of arrows it may make unblemished apples at home a rare commodity.
:roll: :roll: you must promise to post a picture of your rosy moment ! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm impressed, nice gains from such a simple mod! Did you run the Carpenter baffle or an open muffler can? Someone awhile back mentioned that closing the secondary butterflies to 75% eliminated the infamous torque dip in the 2K to 3K RPM range, maybe try 75% secondaries from 2500-3000 RPM? Or enjoy as is, I know I would!

Back