Carbon fiber rims

wheels and the bike looks awsome....

some of us are just jealous..... but belive me.... if I could I would.....it is nice to live vicariously no go hook up that video camera and lets hear it and see it in action!!!

Your tastes are in your mouths...

Jack:

At least Hombre posts pictures of his creation and he's obviously proud of it and I can see why.

You, on the other hand, post pictures of nude, middle aged men crouching in a woods somewhere. Reflecting on that, I'd say your taste is somewhere other than your mouth.

Hombre's bike, like my sidecar outfit is a work in progress.

I just finished test riding the CF wheels, and I believe that I'm ready to race ol' hunyack Jack, on his Busa, at Maxton in the Springtime... be there or be an ass, Jack. He's right about the paint job... the white fairing is starting to make me sick. Paint's always the last thing done. ;)

I'll post a CF wheel ride report in another thread.

It's a pleasure to encounter another "no bull****" kind of R3 owner.
Hear that gang if you cant afford carbon fiber your BULL****..You really can,t help your self can you Homobra??? 30.000 for a bike that still can't catch a 10.000 ****** rocket..Yes you've proved to us that money can't buy happiness. OK lets hear it..Comon back Love Jack. Yea Iam jealous..YukYuk

:cool: Awww **** Busa! I'm trying to make friends with brother Hombre since he left us all lonely on the other site with no one to keep us honest!

C'mon home Hombre! We really really really miss you mate! No BULL****... They would love to see your wheels over there!! I will behave...

Promise :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My take on paint is that it's a few mills thick, costs like hell and does absolutely nothing for real world performance only mind performance...:D

If Hombre doesn't apply half again as much Euros into a paint job I'm going to doubt the depth of vision and dedication. And incorporating that hideous Avatar into the scheme is a must.

Back