Carbon fiber rims

I don’t care for the looks, But I would like to keep in touch with Hombre to see how they last long term. I would consider a different style. Still skeptical on how they will last with just the 5 spokes. :confused:
I see everyone giving him crap but how many of us have taken an idea and real world applied it?? Hats off to him for that!
If they work out Hombre see if you can come up with a style with more meet on it. Do you think they will hold up to the torque and more important the mounting machine when putting new rubber on. Hope they don’t chip. Good luck with them, you just increased you HP to weight ratio by what 75lb.:D

I'm also a skeptic for the same reasons. Moreover, I'd appreicate some chrome. Who was it that aplied chrome to their set of original wheels? And if I recall, the front forks as well. That looked GREAT!

Last edited:
Campfire Time

The level of conflict needs to HALT..Rocky ,if that happens the readership will go down..

We will built a big campfire, all hold hands and sing "Cum Palar". After the singing followed by hugs all around, there will be a compulsory viewing of every episode of the Walton's. We will start with when John Boys' voice started to change and he got hair in his special place. If that doesn't do trick, I guess the battle will rage on. Can't say I didn't try. Now on to the Middle East Peace negations.

BritMan

We will built a big campfire, all hold hands and sing "Cum Palar". After the singing followed by hugs all around, there will be a compulsory viewing of every episode of the Walton's. We will start with when John Boys' voice started to change and he got hair in his special place. If that doesn't do trick, I guess the battle will rage on. Can't say I didn't try. Now on to the Middle East Peace negations.
(John Boys' voice started to change and he got hair in his special place)---Was that place on the mole he had on his face???AARRRGGGGGrose BJC

George:

What the hell is "Cum Palar"? Sounds like it belongs in Jack's thread with the nekked guys in the prayer position. I always thought the 'Waltons" were gay anyway.:D Besides, Hombre is your neighbor.....

I HOPE! he meant Kum Ba Yah.

I like the look of the bike personally. People would laugh at some of the stuff I spend money on. I'm no one to judge.

I HOPE! he meant Kum Ba Yah.

I like the look of the bike personally. People would laugh at some of the stuff I spend money on. I'm no one to judge.

That's it, I looked all over the place trying to find out how the name of that **** song was spelled.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, there's several spellings. That song makes me want to punch hippies. Then again, I always want to punch hippies.

Back