Carbon fiber rims

Yea all it takes is Euros, he cant do nutin himself unless it can be bolted on..

Jack....Remember something. 'One mans ceiling is another mans floor' I certainly can't fault Hombre for building the bike and spending the bucks. After all, it's his money. You spend your money on what you want to and he does likewise, that's the way it is.

You got it in the 8s yet champ,,let me know when you do..You looked at the 07 speeds at maxton??..Your gona look like a fool..They dont have a garbage truck class..YukYuk

Jack: Hombre personally challenged you to a go at Maxton. I suspect you'll look like the fool.....

Fuc&en farmer tastes..Least I know how to post picts.Old McDonald..WooHoo Can see your tongues up homos ass..thats why you cant see..LOve Jack

We see you know how to post pictures even if they are of questionable content.

Guess we are stuck with homo,the other site dont want him back either..Is this the same homo that said over there that hes never comming back here???

Visiting over there much, Jack?:D

Jack....Remember something. 'One mans ceiling is another mans floor' I certainly can't fault Hombre for building the bike and spending the bucks. After all, it's his money. You spend your money on what you want to and he does likewise, that's the way it is.

Jack: Hombre personally challenged you to a go at Maxton. I suspect you'll look like the fool.....

We see you know how to post pictures even if they are of questionable content.

Visiting over there much, Jack?:D

Yea Flip and if you had you would know that I calllenged him along time ago to come here with all his money an Id run him with the rocket and his falure ram air..What you got to race grandma..wait you wana see a fool try the mirror phallis face..TEHe Oh while your there see how brown your tongues gettin .Cant beat em join EH FLAPPER

Last edited:
Just as sure as tomorrow, though I doubt the day-after, I'll be disproved.

The level of conflict needs to HALT. Hombre (informal definition: nice guy) has been more the gentleman than I've expected, thus far. I too have needled and to his great credit I'm impressed.

Last edited:
give me break, money is only money , you have easy and cheap, in finland triumph rocket cost 25.800 euros :eek::eek::eek: triumph open pipes and cat box pipes 1700 euros. rear tire 320 euros... thats life , but stil cf rims is must have.. and it is lo cost;)

give me break, money is only money , you have easy and cheap, in finland triumph rocket cost 25.800 euros...triumph open pipes and cat box pipes 1700 euros. rear tire 320 euros... thats life , but stil cf rims is must have.. and it is lo cost;)

:eek: That's OUTRAGEOS!!! I did several quick conversion of euros to dollars!!! My home is only twice again as much as a Rocket :eek: I imagine the Confederate Motorcycle won't be a big seller in Europe. I could again replace my enitre Z71 Chevy Silverado engine, with another Jasper, for the price of a cat box replacement and pipe upgrades in those euro terms.

Fin: your amerianese conversion is getting better. Congrats!

My 2 cents.

I don’t care for the looks, But I would like to keep in touch with Hombre to see how they last long term. I would consider a different style. Still skeptical on how they will last with just the 5 spokes. :confused:
I see everyone giving him crap but how many of us have taken an idea and real world applied it?? Hats off to him for that!
If they work out Hombre see if you can come up with a style with more meet on it. Do you think they will hold up to the torque and more important the mounting machine when putting new rubber on. Hope they don’t chip. Good luck with them, you just increased you HP to weight ratio by what 75lb.:D

give me break, money is only money , you have easy and cheap, in finland triumph rocket cost 25.800 euros :eek::eek::eek: triumph open pipes and cat box pipes 1700 euros. rear tire 320 euros... thats life , but stil cf rims is must have.. and it is lo cost;)

Fin ,it has nothing to do with the wheels or price.Its Hombres attitude that hes better than others..You just met him and will see what we mean in a little while..You sound like you have plenty of money too but you don't shove it in our noses.We have just as much fun riding as the high dollar guys. Take care of those wheels...Jack

Back