Big Sale at Triumph Factory Outlet 50% plus extra 10% off.

Mens

GET 10% OFF ON TOP OF ALREADY GREAT SAVINGS
WITH DISCOUNT CODE:

NEWSITE10

Expiration date: 7 Feb, 2020

Great Find! I took a look at the gloves, but they don't ship to the U.S. ...though they'll ship to Afghanistan... :rolleyes:
-MIG

Looks like all the crap they could not sell, nothing worth writing home about

Well No 'Real' business have a sale of their brand new product lines, it is ALWAYS excess stock to increase cash flow.

For the naysayers have a look and if there is nothing you like fine bugger off knowing you missed nuthin.

And North Korea, nice, this must be a mistake or joke. Not funny triumph world outlet

The UK just left the Eu yesterday after EU parliament accepted departure. They have not done a trade deal with the USA yet.

But it is actually likely due to Distributor rights in USA for ALL TRIUMPH branded gear preventing sale to a US address. We here in Oz are used to it, USA suppliers do it to us ALL the time.

Maybe a Canuck can do you all a group order with a flat shipping rate to be shared on % value.
With a 4-500 quid order it works out to about 17-19% additional cost for Non EU postage per item's value from the UK internationally and then whatever from them to youse all.;):D:whitstling:

• Triumph Factory Outlet
  • 55 Mendham Lane
  • Harleston
  • Norfolk IP20 9DW
  • +44 (0)1379 851085
  • Mon-Sat 8.30am - 5.30pm

I think this is part of the the same Lings Auto group as World of Triumph.

Others who are non EU residents may also save by bundling as often these outlets have flat rate intl shipping no matter what you buy. Under 50 quid purchase it is a flat 35 quid or so but unlimited order size over 50 quid for 83 quid.

2550678A-E9BD-4EE6-8CB4-E30FAC40FD0F.png

Well No 'Real' business have a sale of their brand new product lines, it is ALWAYS excess stock to increase cash flow.

The UK just left the Eu yesterday after EU parliament accepted departure. They have not done a trade deal with the USA yet.

I think this is part of the the same Lings Auto group as World of Triumph.

Thanks for the tip off, ordered a couple of t-shirts, I dont care if they are their old tat nobody wants at £2.50 a pop.

We havent left the EU yet, that is tonight! and likely to be a complete non-event as we are so bored s.h.i.t.less with it now!!

And yes, they are Lings, pretty good to buy t-shirts and parts off but dont ever buy a second hand bike from them! I speak from experience, brokered a really good deal over the phone for a CB1300S, set off the 250 miles to get it having paid a deposit over the phone and hired a van, get a call 100 miles down the road that its blown up! Engine gone, cant sell it to me!!! So many questions, why were they riding it? Why didnt they know already? etc etc.

Sent a mate in to the shop who lived close by and its sat there with a sold sign on it in someone else's name!! Refunded my deposit and wouldnt pay for the can, arseholes!!!

In fact, why am I buying t-shirts off them? They can GTF!!! :mad:

Been thinking of some new stuff. But I will wait a month or so until daytona bike week. Its the best place to get triumph gear on sale. Of course the only thing thats usually on sale is the sizes they can't sell. Fortunately for me I'm not a fat arse so there is always gear in my size on sale :D

Back