Best tune for tors and crosspipe

I have a 2018 roadster also, however I changed my intake so the tune I'm running won't work for you. I'm pretty sure in the resources section on page 2, clavinger has a tune for 2014+ roadster with tors, just make sure you pick a tune for the right model year, the ecms changed a couple times.

I wouldn't worry too much until you change the intake as well - once you upgrade the intake then you will need a seriously different tune given that you have also done the exhaust. the issue is not just the tune but also opening up the secondary butterfly's to 100%, removing the 1st and 2nd gear ignition retardation and lets not forget the speed limiter and the cooling fan switching temp. If you screw with it now - you will only need to do it all over again when you do the intake upgrade.

Just my 2 cents.

Ok so need some advice from those wiser than me. Currently running penners tune (20773?) With tors and crosspipe. Put it on dyno today and the afr was fine.

But when doing partial throttle at 3000rpm afr would climb to 17. At 3500 it dropped back down. Should I swap to the triumph tors tune or what?

Ok so need some advice from those wiser than me. Currently running penners tune (20773?) With tors and crosspipe. Put it on dyno today and the afr was fine.

But when doing partial throttle at 3000rpm afr would climb to 17. At 3500 it dropped back down. Should I swap to the triumph tors tune or what?

YES! 17:1 will cause engine damage.

Try contacting Star Racing in Americus GA seeing as your close.

Several years ago I talked about tuning mine but the distance was a no go for me.

At that time their guy was familiar with Tuneecu and said he was willing to have a go at it.

You coming to MV?

YES! 17:1 will cause engine damage.

Try contacting Star Racing in Americus GA seeing as your close.

Several years ago I talked about tuning mine but the distance was a no go for me.

At that time their guy was familiar with Tuneecu and said he was willing to have a go at it.

You coming to MV?
Not if I cant fix the tune lol. I'm wondering if the tors tune would be better

Here is my dyno. Afr was fine at full throttle
581465017.jpg

Not if I cant fix the tune lol. I'm wondering if the tors tune would be better
You can get it closer but the real problem is when it went lean what was the throttle position verses rpm. With out that youd need to fatten the whole cell colum up.

Last edited:
Back