Best GPS ?

One advantage I like on Google maps while using the phone. It tells you if there is an accident or traffic backup, and will automatically detour you for the fastest route. That's why I use it in my truck. On the bike I prefer the GPS.
my Garmin will tell you traffic and an estimate of time delay plus suggest alternative route if there is one

Its a ram mount that looks like a claw, but I think they quit making it

Wasn't @mexican looking for a Galaxy S7 mount a month or so ago? He may have found other options.

I'm currently looking for a mount for my Galaxy S8+

What kind of mount do you use for the S7 Morris?

This should work, mine does, cheap as chips, US$10.50 delivered. Appears to be a direct RAM copy. Well constructed metal parts, with spare rubber grips and power supply built in. Comes with bonus free additional RAM style mounts

Universal Bike X-Grip Handlebar Mount Motorcycle Cellphone Holder USB Charger | eBay

4N0005.jpg

Good first hand feedback on the Zumo. It's actually got my attention now that I found the accompanying app from garmin, hard to justify for me though, as I rarely strike out with a destination in mind, and if I do it's only a day trip.

Maybe when I'm not on active duty and can randomly set off on 2-3 day trips when the mood strikes!

Hey Rob,
I have sent in my DD214 to apply for post exchange benefits.
Curious what the exchange rate for that Garmin 595LM is.

Back