APE Cam Sprockets

sic thanks man.dial in full power and work back

Hey Roosie, how you been? Here's the actual R3 sprockets from APE:

They're each nearly 20 grams lighter than the stock gears which I'd previously slotted, so that's 40 grams off your valve train... IMO a worthwhile upgrade.

A mined thread I know but the link still works and I found this on the Rocket III adjustable cam gears.
APE's Triumph Rocket III and Speed Triple Adjustable Cam Sprocket Installation (ACST2300, ACST1050)
The single-dot timing mark indicates the mark used for the Intake (Inlet) cam. The double-dot mark is for the exhaust side. The two APE sprockets are designed to be interchangeable. See the illustrations below for clarification.​
triumphsprockets.jpg

Timing marks on the Speed Triple (ACST1050) are similar:
speedtriplephoto.jpg

The APE Exhaust sprocket's TWO DOTS will line up with thte Intake sprocket's ONE DOT.
(Photo courtesy of Race Comp - Australia.)
When installing APE adjustable cam sprockets with adapters, use thread locker and torque bolts to 18 ft-lbs.

A mined thread I know but the link still works and I found this on the Rocket III adjustable cam gears.
APE's Triumph Rocket III and Speed Triple Adjustable Cam Sprocket Installation (ACST2300, ACST1050)
The single-dot timing mark indicates the mark used for the Intake (Inlet) cam. The double-dot mark is for the exhaust side. The two APE sprockets are designed to be interchangeable. See the illustrations below for clarification.​
triumphsprockets.jpg

Timing marks on the Speed Triple (ACST1050) are similar:
speedtriplephoto.jpg

The APE Exhaust sprocket's TWO DOTS will line up with thte Intake sprocket's ONE DOT.
(Photo courtesy of Race Comp - Australia.)
When installing APE adjustable cam sprockets with adapters, use thread locker and torque bolts to 18 ft-lbs.

Thanks for posting

Back