My oil tank upgrade from Germany. It came with replacement small black bolts that, for one, did not quite fit right; and two, I prefer the more pronounced look of the original bolts.
-MIG
2300cc oil tank embelisher-redux.jpg

I really like that Michael. What was your source in Germany? Cost?
Do not forget to look at all his other Rocket bits and pieces and you can go with a theme.

b-partsdesign | eBay

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring Oil tank embelisher UK Iron Alumi | eBay

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring Oil tank embelisher Union Jack Alumi | eBay

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring side panel cover plate Aluminium | eBay

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring side panel cover plate Aluminium | eBay

Triumph Rocket III Classic Roadster Touring side panel plate Aluminium 40409 | eBay

Triumph Rocket Classic III Roadster Brake fluid reservoir cap | eBay

Triumph Rocket Classic III Roadster Brake fluid reservoir cap | eBay

Tank gas cap cover Triumph Sprint ST RS GT 900 955 i 1050 Rocket Classic III ALU | eBay

Mudguard Triumph Sprint ST RS GT 900 955 i 1050 Rocket Classic III Aluminium | eBay

Cool stuff Ishrub. It advertises for Roadster but everything but the mudguard should fit my Touring. Well, perhaps not the fuel cap.

Edit: It's funny but I still have to go out and look at my Touring to confirm something because I've had it so little time. It appears that the only items that will go on the Touring is the oil MS cover and the oil tank emblem. I think I got it right this time. :)

What darn beautiful bike that Touring is.

Last edited:
Cool stuff Ishrub. It advertises for Roadster but everything but the mudguard should fit my Touring. Well, perhaps not the fuel cap.

Edit: It's funny but I still have to go out and look at my Touring to confirm something because I've had it so little time. It appears that the only items that will go on the Touring is the oil MS cover and the oil tank emblem. I think I got it right this time. :)

What darn beautiful bike that Touring is.

Yeah if you click on the first link it is his other Rocket related items available.

b-partsdesign | eBay

All Rocket 3/Triumph stuff including the many, many versions of round and other billet alloy shaped gas caps for the Touring model as well as various brake master cyl covers.

Yeah the side cover and gas cap stick-on is Roadster and early Std/Classic only (they even have an Aussie flag version ;):D) but the Oil tank badges are for Tourings too.

The 'Triple inside' is intended to be a number plate / mudguard embellisher but I use one on the sissy bar between bar and backpad. As it comes, the top edge is bent up about 15-20 degrees about 20mm from top, fits perfect after you flatten it in a vice between two bits of wood.

They are all aluminum with cut in designs and look great.
I have a couple of the oil tank ones on either side of my custom leather topcase.

The solobag appears to be large enough to carry my Colt .45 and several magazines. Might need to get one of those.

I had one of those on my 07. Can't recall where I bought it years ago but the 140 CI emblem is Bad Ass.

What is odd is that Union Jack master cylinder covers are no longer avail in color. I also had one of these on my Classic. I just did an Fleebay search and there are machined ones, not in color, for about $40 for Bonnies and others. I believe the covers are the same size for all Triumphs across model years. One of the ways Triumph has saved money is to use common parts across all models.

Edit: I just found some other billet aluminum covers for $99. No thanks.

Last edited:
Back