You know you want that solid transmission with sixth gear upgrade . . .

I see the other side of that coin. I don't know how long I will have the Rocket. I can't take my money with me. My children deserve attention, and they're getting it.

When I was a child, playing in the Alabama dirt, Matchbox cars were plentiful, and on that scale, I spent many an hour building roads on which the cars could make their necessary journeys of my imagination. But the emphasis was on what could be -- and not so much on using the roads. It was the project being done, because it could be done, and the satisfaction derived from achieving a goal.

Not worth it to most people -- I get that.

We only need eight. Don't rain on our parade.

I'd just like to quote a few posts re 6th gear from the past for the lols :D:D

Yes that is right. I for one couldn't care either way. I never mention it because I understand gear design and manufacturing. Thus realize it can not be done without a major engine block redesign. So it's a mute point.

God bless ya, I wanna date Heather Locklear and win a Nobel prize, it's good to have dreams.

I think a stroker is definitely doable, but I'll kiss your ass on Main St and give you an hour to sell tickets if you can produce a 6 speed for the Rocket. Well, I'll probably have Jim or Clint stand in for me. Go for it, though.

Back