You know you want that solid transmission with sixth gear upgrade . . .

I didn't mean to sound so negative, I think I did say it was a cost /benefit issue with me. I would love to have a 6 speed, but your work so far tells me we are in very different income brackets, . I'm retired, plus I already spent thousands on my transmission, and I certainly don't have your skills, it's a lot more than the cost of a gear for me, just isn't something I'd consider, I apologise if I came across as dissuading others.

There's a photo on the road, with 6th indicated on the gauge. Art will have to chime in for further info, as that's what was shown.

While I too, would like a 6th, I am not in a position at the moment to buy it.

There's a photo on the road, with 6th indicated on the gauge. Art will have to chime in for further info, as that's what was shown.

While I too, would like a 6th, I am not in a position at the moment to buy it.
Show me I'm not aware if he even has a set of gears made up yet. I thought he was still waiting on 8 more people. At least thats what was said at the top of the thread. Surely there would be a video out of him riding it.

I've been following the thread, I don't think the motor is in the bike or been fired up yet. ( I am very interested, just too poor, lol)

Had Arto pulled the 6 speed out of the bag - say 5 or 6 years ago - I'd have been on the list.

It would have been a great way to drop rev's and so fuel use on some rather long boring runs from Madrid to the southern UK. But - sadly - the likely hood of me doing any more of them is ebbing away. Mainly because I need 4 wheels once in the UK - my mum really is now at the stage where she can't walk into town to shop.

Back