YES INDEED - Lush "street cams" fit with real life

Yep, the curve looks good, can see the cams doing their thing clearly in the shape of the torque curve.

Hopefully I'll be installing these sooner rather than later on another captains bike, along with some other goodies.
I heard about this! Anxiously awaiting what you two create!

Yep, the curve looks good, can see the cams doing their thing clearly in the shape of the torque curve.

Hopefully I'll be installing these sooner rather than later on another captains bike, along with some other goodies.
You can say Bull its not taboo. Besides thats what he said yo mama is for.
And I did mean his second Roadster :D

Ahem!!....
85553_224bba4b73dec5b8fabe2a6d501ff3ef.png
Still out of focus but! ;):p:D

Sonny I’m glad your pleased with your results, see you soon.
What did you think of the exhaust sound during the dyno runs? I kind of enjoyed it myself. :D:D:D More than likely running around 162-165 horse power at the back wheel if done on a regular dyno. Power curve and torque curve very sweet. Don't really pick up power from new cams until around 2,900 RPM'S, Was hoping for the cams to kick around 2,500 RPM'S Still very happy with it.

What did you think of the exhaust sound during the dyno runs? I kind of enjoyed it myself. :D:D:D More than likely running around 162-165 horse power at the back wheel if done on a regular dyno. Power curve and torque curve very sweet. Don't really pick up power from new cams until around 2,900 RPM'S, Was hoping for the cams to kick around 2,500 RPM'S Still very happy with it.
I was after the same Tq build as you and got about the same curve where the tq comes on later like yours but it still has similar to the pre mod at 2500. I think we have the same pipe. You have the full Bryant system right? If so you know I love the sound of your bike.:D

I was after the same Tq build as you and got about the same curve where the tq comes on later like yours but it still has similar to the pre mod at 2500. I think we have the same pipe. You have the full Bryant system right? If so you know I love the sound of your bike.:D
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

IMG_0742.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back