YES INDEED - Lush "street cams" fit with real life

Did I miss the AFR's? Nice numbers, sure she pulls like a beast!:D Maybe my next project as well.

Hoopla

Am pretty much a old dude that is mean period. Common sense says let steel eat first. This is how i become a mean old dude. There are some folks you just want to keep happy.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Sonny I can see your way of thinking but if you let Steel eat first I can tell you from experience you will go hungry. :(

I think from post you have one of the monsters too if I’m correct
just the 210 carp kit, last dyno showed 204hp/157.15ft/lb but I would like to get a real good tuner(like sonnys guy) as I do not have 100% faith in the guy I used but really did not have much of a choice as he is the only one in the area.

Yep, the curve looks good, can see the cams doing their thing clearly in the shape of the torque curve.

Hopefully I'll be installing these sooner rather than later on another captains bike, along with some other goodies.
Good to hear from you again. I just installed the street cams not the high performance cams with pistons. Cams kick in around 2,900 rpm's. Very happy with the results. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good numbers on a Mustang, they're notorious haha. Should have it right around 160 on a Dynojet, I'm sure it's a blast to ride!

Sonny, which exhaust do you have? Can't recall, is it a Viking single side?
Viking three into one, Ramair and Neville Lush street cams. From the beginning all up grades have been installed with one theme 'More torque' We are very happy.

Did I miss the AFR's? Nice numbers, sure she pulls like a beast!:D Maybe my next project as well.

Hoopla
Itay be me but in all the videos I dud not see a sniffer up the pipe. Never seen anyone install their own sensor. Nev can probably answer that. When I had mine done the multispectrum gas analyzer was a seperate unit wired into the computer system.

Last edited:
After looking at the base run he left it alone and explained in detail about AFR's. Bike runs smooth and actually stays somewhat cool as compared to past tunes installed on bike. No back fire either.

Last edited:
Back