YES INDEED - Lush "street cams" fit with real life

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
IMG_0641.JPG ****in4 beautiful. Timing could not be better. Monday spent in Hospital with wife's brother. He made it. Yesterday morning mom died. Today cams came in. Taking care of my dad who is doing rather well all things considered. This made my day thanks Ness. Still need a canned tune but no rush. Figure around the first of the month will get started. Just made my day. Dog tired and worn out but still made me smile.

Sonny that is one busy personal life you got going on. Ok here goes ... see if I can get it right.

Good your wife's brother made it.

Sorry to here you lost Mom. I hope you and Dad will be OK. Prayers sent up for you.

Good you got your cams and they cheered you up.

Nev can send Sonny some canned tuna ?

@sonny @Neville Lush wants to start with your stock ECU map. Did you send that to him ?

He then tweaks that one, and sends you the interim map, which is supposed to be 'good' and hold you until you get to the dyno tuner and make it 'awesome'.

Then you send Nev the trim tables from dyno runs (of course, you need to tell the dyno tuner up front this is what you are doing, and ask him to save, and send you the files), and Nev will incorporate those into a final map for your installation.

Live long and prosper.

IMG_0641.JPG ****in4 beautiful. Timing could not be better. Monday spent in Hospital with wife's brother. He made it. Yesterday morning mom died. Today cams came in. Taking care of my dad who is doing rather well all things considered. This made my day thanks Ness. Still need a canned tune but no rush. Figure around the first of the month will get started. Just made my day. Dog tired and worn out but still made me smile.[/QUOTE......been thinking Sonny...".....and my mother said, I trust you..." tattooed on the forearm would keep her close...just thinking out loud brutha...

Last edited:
Back