207hp with Cams and Pistons

Do you happen to have Jardine Exhaust?
Does it sound more nasty?
Can you go 0 to 100 much faster and all that extra power? then this is what, I don't care about high insane rides.
Example a couple of years ago I was in Daytona and I took out a new design Boss Hoss the new ones are not much bigger then the old Rockets had 545 HP only drove it around Daytona only got as fast as 60 miles an hour and it was such a rush . So much I wanted to buy it but my insurance would not insure it came home phoned so many here in Ontario no one wanted to insure it. That's my idea of a rush and all I need:) don't care other Guys past me at 100 miles because that's when I'm slowly down.:)
I will talk to Nev again now I know what I.
want I know how much money my bike is so I just like to see how much more wamy Ibike tins will cost me.
So I can decide how much more I putcan put in this year, or wait for next year.
If I can't get that then its not for me. I just want to feel like I'm on a thoroubread horse and training to tame it, I'm sure there is guys on this sight knows what I'm talking about:)

I have CES Headers and Muffler with the larger inside dia. Cannot remember the ID size, but it was the larger of their offerings. I also run Ramair. The CES sounds awesome, yet not as loud as the Dave Platt Shorties I ran for a short time. 0 - 100 is insane. You do have to hang on and know where the road is going. As I said before, you can go from nothing to insane in the blink of an eye. My mate owns a Diavel and he rode my bike and said it was scary fast

Back