It Wasn't The Relay

They changed out the relay and still had the problem. Dave (The Super Mechanic):cool: stood back for a moment and immediately headed for the front turn signal bulb. It was fine, but looking closely inside he found an intermittent short. A few minutes later ...........All Is Well With The World Again!

I went a "Mensa" meeting once, they told I was a week early. The "Densa" meeting wasnt till next week.:rolleyes:

Hi guys, I'm going to sign the papers on my new Beast next week. I'm a mechanic (my boss sometimes questions that...lol) so I've been trying to find out about common problems to look out for in the forums. Thanks for all the good info. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to participate ( or at least beg for help.)

Congrats on your soon to be purchase and welcome. I assume from your name you are from Texas. Feel free to poke around and jump in when you like. One thing you won't have to do is beg for a response.:D

they finally got to my rocket and pulled the trans and found one of the output shaft ball berrings let go.should have it back next week.said it was an early model problem.i even get a free oil change !!! aint that somthin.
now what was that about your blinkers?:p :p :p

I wonder what they consider to be an early model. Remember all of those people bragging they had certificates because theirs was one of the first 100 made? That would be certified early model ;).

Welcome Racertex,one thing we can always use around this place is another point of view.:pI for one mechanicled also,but my last ride ran away from home in 82'a BRG 70'Trophy.Remember,you can always tell a college graduate,but you can't tell him much!:D

Back