Front Left Turn Signal Snapped Off

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Just cleaning while lightly rubbing the spray polish off and it just snapped right off. Buggers ! :mad:

Have any of you guys had this happen ?

I have it held on with some silver duct tape at the moment. Works good ... looks like poo.

I'm going to try to fix it with a small piece of aluminum flat stock.

Just incase that doesn't work, do any of you guys have one you can sell ?

I did the same thing. :(
To fix it I drilled and screwed it with a about a 2mm metal thread. Had to drill diagonally starting in the corner of the right angle notch and counter sink the screw head.
Used superglue on the broken joint before assembling. It’s stronger than new. :thumbsup:

Just cleaning while lightly rubbing the spray polish off and it just snapped right off. Buggers ! :mad:

Have any of you guys had this happen ?

I have it held on with some silver duct tape at the moment. Works good ... looks like poo.

I'm going to try to fix it with a small piece of aluminum flat stock.

Just incase that doesn't work, do any of you guys have one you can sell ?
I do...not sure about shipping though. Send me thorugh your postal code and I'll see what it will cost.

For you, Bill - In a word . . . YES!
If ya want, I'll go hunt it down and bring it with me on way to Pagosa Springs in the 17th?
Now you'll have to meet me, Dan & Sharon and say hello. :D

Thanks guys. I fixed it today with some glue, a tiny piece of flat stock aluminum and very small SS bolt and nut. Looks good as new.

You bet Steve, call me ahead of time so we can meet up when you pass through town.

Thanks guys. I fixed it today with some glue, a tiny piece of flat stock aluminum and very small SS bolt and nut. Looks good as new.
You bet Steve, call me ahead of time so we can meet up when you pass through town.

OK then, I shall hunt it down and get it in the Jeep so I do not forget.
Just remember to remind me when I get there.

Back