Tuneboy Modified Tunes

Hi folks,

I have a '06 RIII with triple K&N's, cat bypass, standard pipes. I see that there is a good tune for almost that setup, but with TORs. Is there a better tune that I have missed? or will that one run reasonably close and then I have to Dyno Tune it?

Hi folks,

I have a '06 RIII with triple K&N's, cat bypass, standard pipes. I see that there is a good tune for almost that setup, but with TORs. Is there a better tune that I have missed? or will that one run reasonably close and then I have to Dyno Tune it?

The Tuneboy TOR tune with cat bypass and Unifilters is probably the closest can tune you'll find. The K&N's may be less restrictive than the pod filters so that might make up for your more restrictive standard mufflers. Have it dyno tested with that tune (less than $50). The power curves should be smooth and the air/fuel should be constant at about 13.

Hi folks,

This should work.

Link Removed

The dyno sheet is first one in this thread:

Link Removed

Jardines/3KNs/Tuneboy tune?

Hi - I have moved to the Jardines exhaust system (no baffles) and 3 KN filters (cut bear claw). I remember seeing a jardines/unipod map on the tuneboy site - buts its not there now.

Does anyone have a tuneboy tune for Jardines/3KNs - or something near that setup which I can use?

Pretty urgent as I dont want to run my bike with the tors tune in it.

Removing gear limiter R3 2007

Hi guys,

I am wondering: is it possible to remove the gear limiting in the 1,2 and 3 gear on my R3, model 2007?

Thanks if you will answer me!

Jean-Paul
Belgium :D

Hi guys,

I am wondering: is it possible to remove the gear limiting in the 1,2 and 3 gear on my R3, model 2007?

Jean-Paul

I don't have one, but according to all the threads I've read, get yourself a GiPro ATRE for about $150 and you're all set. Plus you'll magically have a gear indicator too :D Multiple threads on it too.

Hi guys,

Jean-Paul

You can go to the tune section on this site and download a tune that it has been done to. its just a matter of copying the timing tables from the higher gears to the lower ones.
Click on the forum tab and then go to the trading tunes section

Back