Tuneboy Modified Tunes

well Reg,
I dunno what's goin' on. I pulled the preds' off and had a look at the ports. seems ok to me. I guess you're gonna need to go like hombre say's and get a tune for your individual bike. that middle port on yours' is lookin' way too lean. almost like a weak injector. any way, a good tuner will know what it needs. I would highly recommend wayne tripp or hombres shop. I don't think I wouldn't go anywhere that isn't familiar with the quirks of R3 tuning.

greg

of course I was running with no end caps the last few weeks, mostly in town, but that doesn't mean easy... when I removed the end cap and discs they were very very black though

think I need to just go back to the original pred tune for a bit

Do you mean it made them louder? Seriously though, mine has gotten incredibly loud of late. More like large calibur rifle shots. :eek: The other day I had some people hit the deck when I passed a convenience store:D

If you've got TORs/cat bypass or Jardines, the stock tunes are too lean. You need to fatten up the L tables. What exhaust and intake do you have and do you have Tuneboy? If so, what tune are you using?

What are you running for pipes, etc? I would really like to get rid of the popping on decel. I am completely stock except for the cat bypass.
Im'e running the same setup what is the best tune for this with sec fully open and full power I found a tune on tuneboys web site that is close 20227 (Rocket III
Production pipe Without catalyst) Is without cat the same as cat bypass?

I ended up adding fuel in the L tables by 10-15% according to this map . .

Link Removed

It took away nearly all the popping but not quite everything. I am going to go another 5% across that range and that should cure it.

Back