Time for a Texas Roll Call

Burned a vacation day for an MRI and some seat time, got to click off 150 miles of Wise and Tarrant county back roads a friend was telling me me about, sunny and 75 got to love it.

Anyone it Texas want to help this Yankee? Bike idles rough, then smoothly then rough. Cleaning leads on coils now. Might need further assistance possibly mechanic

Anyone it Texas want to help this Yankee? Bike idles rough, then smoothly then rough. Cleaning leads on coils now. Might need further assistance possibly mechanic
Whe
Anyone it Texas want to help this iYankee? Bike idles rough, then smoothly then rough. Cleaning leads on coils now. Might need further assistance possibly mechanic
I think @R3Tex is close to you. If you were closer to Oklahoma I would help you

Haven't found a "good" mechanic in the greater Houston area. I do all of my own work while leaning heavily on the guys on here with more experience. I am about 45 minites or so from you in Waller county and if you REALLY get stuck I can help you out, but raising 5 grankids, maintaining 9 motorcycles, 3 atvs and remodeling my garage into a mother-in-law apartment keeps me pretty busy so we would have to work on timing. Oh...and sometimes I have a full time job too. Usually when I find a free minute I get on a bike and escape somewhere with no kids and lots of tequila

Really?, I got mine Feb 2015 - met a guy at a petro station in Chandler that has one, he lives in Athens. Saw another going down the hiway thru Brownsboro. And a touring in Plano. I knew I was a chick magnet, but didn't realize I am also a Rocket magnet o_O
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
We need to get together and do a ride soon!!!

Back