Time for a Texas Roll Call

Me too, visiting my folks for my dad's 82nd this weekend. Driving as I need to carry them around once I get there and I can't get them both on Brahma.
I will be coming in Saturday afternoon (3/11)Saturday until Thursday afternoon. Maybe the three of us can meet if its possible. I am not sure of the itinerary as we have plans to do lots of shooting, eating, maybe a little drinking, Horse riding and who knows what is in store.

I will be coming in Saturday afternoon (3/11)Saturday until Thursday afternoon. Maybe the three of us can meet if its possible. I am not sure of the itinerary as we have plans to do lots of shooting, eating, maybe a little drinking, Horse riding and who knows what is in store.

Sounds like ya'll are in for some fun!
Since my schedule is real busy also right now (I'm taking on a new job title at work & we're in process of buying a house) - I think the only opportunity I will have is for the wife & I to drive over to Longview on a week night & meet you somewhere for a quick dinner & beer or 3 - Maybe a couple of hours or so one eve, short but fun ;).

I'll be up in Grey County around Pampa and Lefors from Saturday to Wednesday. Not much time for anything other than a few laps in my old city pool after visiting with the family. But it would be nice...

I'll be up in Grey County around Pampa and Lefors from Saturday to Wednesday. Not much time for anything other than a few laps in my old city pool after visiting with the family. But it would be nice...

After we get moved into the new home in April (I hope) you guys are more than welcome to a stable in my manger with plenty of good cooking & cold beers at any time you feel like coming to Texas to "warm up" or burn up, or any other reason to just get away. there is some really good riding around here also!! :thumbsup: :D :cool:

EDIT: XCEPT JUNE 21-28 - My Daughter's getting married in Colorado so I will be gone then :eek:

After we get moved into the new home in April (I hope) you guys are more than welcome to a stable in my manger with plenty of good cooking & cold beers at any time you feel like coming to Texas to "warm up" or burn up, or any other reason to just get away. there is some really good riding around here also!! :thumbsup: :D :cool:

EDIT: XCEPT JUNE 21-28 - My Daughter's getting married in Colorado so I will be gone then :eek:
Will you still be in the Tyler area?

Back