Bottom LH of image
O2 check box.jpg

Airfares in the post.................................be a shame to lose the 250 ,but if it makes a big difference to the handling then it may have to go! Certainly going with the slimmer front tyre seems to make sense.

M8,
Tis not the width, but rather the half inch height reduction of the front axle that lowers the rake and improves handling.

Thanks Blackthou

I was being a muppet...............not in the edit map section, all good now reset the adaptions and ran her for 12 minutes just need to get out and play but its still raining in sunny Bristol! Just out of interest the map on the ecu was 20226, would this have been a factory original?
that would have been an Update Standard tune as the original tunes in the early models had a flaw in the idle circuit settings

Dummies guide to rockets here....................where do I see if the O2 sensor is checked in tuneecu or do all of HansO's tunes do it automatically?
it was unchecked so you are good to go, I did send a couple check earlier this year that was my bad ... I'll blame the pain meds I was on while in the first 6 weeks of my acco recovery

I be in Sea-Tac International Airport area.
Fly me over! :eek::rolleyes::roll:
A 240R55/16 Bridgestone Exedra Max on rear, a 140R75/17 front, good shokies rear and better springs up front shall make a huge improvement!
Huge Improvement is a understatement. :):):):):)

Back