Shout out to all captains who might help archive @hanso tunes

Sensfan

Top Fuel
Ride
2013 R3T
For all of us captains who have had the privilege of receiving a tune ECU map from @HansO ,it would be great if someone could organize a database to share this knowledge. I can build multi-million dollar buildings,but I cannot do this. Surely somebody on this site has the know how to do this,I would be the first to upload my @HansO map,should one of you set it up.....and maybe a paypal account to send pies to hanso

I have one of his maps for ramair, tors and cat delete and another with some tweaks to reduce decel popping to share.

Their titles are:
20228good baseTORS Tweaked HansO.hex
20228goodbase free flow ex Cat delete Ramair anti decel pop plus.hex

Last edited:
Actually on further thought it may help if everyone who has a hanso tune could post here detailing what tune they have, its name and exactly what rocket/config its for. We could gather them all together and send them to alain at the tuneecu webpage to add to his existing collection of tunes for rockets and other bikes. If the tunes are clearly named hanso in their title it will make them easy to find. It means they are available to help other people as well, not just r3owners.net members.

Im happy to gather them together to send in if you want to start a conversation with me to get email address to send them.

I would like to help. If we can do it on this site that would be very cool. If not maybe a couple of us could hold onto all the tunes.

Back