Shout out to all captains who might help archive @hanso tunes

I've thought for a long time this would a great idea. Posting the tunes with some specifics about the bike and setup sounds like a plan.

Even better would be if you had one that had been created/tweaked on a Dyno plus a picture of the charted results.

Actually on further thought it may help if everyone who has a hanso tune could post here detailing what tune they have, its name and exactly what rocket/config its for. We could gather them all together and send them to alain at the tuneecu webpage to add to his existing collection of tunes for rockets and other bikes. If the tunes are clearly named hanso in their title it will make them easy to find. It means they are available to help other people as well, not just r3owners.net members.

Im happy to gather them together to send in if you want to start a conversation with me to get email address to send them.

This would be outstanding....ECU and PCV?

I can setup a system that would allow anyone to contribute a tune.

However, the last time I setup a "library" system it was barely used. A handful of folks contributed to it and I removed the system before the migration to the current forum software.

Maybe it would be different this time :unsure:

Outstanding and thank you....

I would suggest we have folders by tools, and sub-folders under each by versions of ECU.

That way, if one is familiar with TuneBoy - or considering it - one goes directly there, and then, can quickly drill down to the ECU (years added for context - with maybe a 'read-me' file that says "ECU transitioned this year - <s/n prior year; >s/n later year).

Back at the top level -- TuneECU, DynoJet Power Commander -- don't know what else.

That would be a good start.

Back