Hanso/Tripp R3T derestricing/anti-Decel pop tune review.

I am following your lead but with a filtered Carp intake and Sidewinders. Who did you get to ceramic coat the inside of the headers and at what price (if you don't mind divulging)?

@leatal So please, share more about said intake setup and post a couple pics if you don't mind!!

@leatal So please, share more about said intake setup and post a couple pics if you don't mind!!
Had mine ceramic coated at competitive coatings in South Windsor, CT for $260 inside and out as for my intake I have RAMAIR

Attachments

• 20170320_164608.jpg
    20170320_164608.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20170320_164544.jpg
    20170320_164544.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
HansO, I am seeing some happy members out here because of your fine work. Might I ask to receive this tune also? I would love to feel what this machine is capable of.

@Boog and @Joesmoe, Hanso asked me to seek help from you guys as he is currently broken. I have a 3-1 exhaust with cat box removed and am putting the RamAir kit on shortly. With just the exhaust on, I'm getting decel popping and backfires through the throttlebodies with a tune I found on TuneECU... one written for aftermarket exhaust w/ cat box removed.

Do any of you have a tune that can sort me out?

I'm concerned about ECU differences . . . seven years between yours and ours. I would be reluctant to suggest our ECU map would be compatible with your ECU, and I would hate for the cure to be worse than the disease. If someone chimes in here who knows better, and says no issue, you're welcome to it.

Back