I have very little technical knowledge (@barbagris will testify to that!) and it took me 30 mins from unbolting the starter to firing her up again, and for £13.50, bargain!
You are however ruddy brave when it comes to applying a saw to rear mudguards. 30mins!. Would have taken me longer than that just to read the instructions and find the spanners.

The H4 lights go out COMPLETELY when you press starter and has nothing to do with the EB relay kit providing this function - does this as OEM whether or not you have EB kit installed

* if it looks dim, you may be just seeing the park bulb - however the main headlamp should definitely go out.

The H4 lights go out COMPLETELY when you press starter and has nothing to do with the EB relay kit providing this function - does this as OEM whether or not you have EB kit installed

* if it looks dim, you may be just seeing the park bulb - however the main headlamp should definitely go out.

Allways start bike with main headlights switched off so only park lights on and they go dim when hit starter button

As steel said the park lights are not actually being instructed to dim, but may appear so due to battery sag from starter current

Also note there is no real need to turn off your headlights manually, as the starter control will do that for you anyway - if your battery is not capable of supplying your headlights for those seconds before actually hitting the start switch, it's already in poor shape anyway!

Battery showing good readings high 12s with ignition on and high 11s when it actually starts not much movement though when it clicks cleaned all contacts done solenoid repair kit was good for a couple of days then started playing up again gonna beef positive and neg cables next see what happens
Just slowly going through a list of things that I have got from your posts on this forum and the other guys on here (sorry about punctuation at work)

Back