Starter issues

Good starter good battery, problem after doing a cam chain, im gonna bet problem is under door #1, a compression test will say if valves are ok but it still matters what stroke you lined up cams on, see post Need help 08 r3t wont start. Claviger nailed it on where to set tdc
But wouldnt that be an issue the first time I started the bike? Ive driven it for a couple of miles after the change, then found the leakage and not starting since

Ok a little update, have checked the spark on 6 5 4 3 and all is good accept no 4 who has low spark(dont know if I got a bad ground trying to check for spark, but the thing now I have managed to get the engine to continue to crank when holding down the button, but, after a few seconds I get a thump from the throttle bodies, as if they are about to jump of, any ideas anyone?

Should mention that when I've tried this the pressure tube from the supercharger is of but I dont think that should matter just to crank the engine, just that it sucks the air directly up from the throttle bodies

Tried with the pressure tube connected and no problem with the throttle bodies, double checked the spark on no 4 and got good spark, but still just cranking and no start, every sparkplug is bright colored so im starting to suspect its not getting fuel as it should!

Wow
A quick shot of starting fluid into each throttle body should tell you if you are getting gas should start if it is a gas problem.
Probably just a bad choice of words but a super charger should blow air down through the throttle bodies.
Need to check compression to see if something is wrong.
You can do a wide open throttle crank that shuts off gas while cranking then you can let off gas if it cranks (the motor revs really hast if it cranks.
Really off the wall head gasket blown between two cylinders.
Hth

Back