sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
IMG_0289.JPG IMG_0290.JPG Vacuum hose connection cracked. Anyone Know of aftermarket connections that fits? or just order stock. This is my second time doing a valve check and hose connection upon inspection this time has a real nice crack. The one in the second picture sticking out.Not happy was real careful but :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sonny,
Since the stock lines are made of the cheapest possible material, I've been waiting to do it, but my suggestion and intent when I need to is to take a picture of how it all connects. Then unhook all the vacuum lines and run down to a parts store and match good quality vacuum hose to the size and redo it all.

The stock material is some plasticized rubber crap, garbage.

Sonny,
Since the stock lines are made of the cheapest possible material, I've been waiting to do it, but my suggestion and intent when I need to is to take a picture of how it all connects. Then unhook all the vacuum lines and run down to a parts store and match good quality vacuum hose to the size and redo it all.

The stock material is some plasticized rubber crap, garbage.
DONT have any problems on either bike 09 Classic and 2012 Roadster no garbage lines on these and havnt seen any on the Rockets in the shop ?

Was thinking the same myself. It really $issed me off. Looking at the connections and the hoses themselves not happy at all. Cheap $rap. Expect that from Harley but not TRIUMPH. This time taking everything apart to adjust valve we are going a lot slower and taking are time. Waiting on Ramair and Pipes from paul so in no big hurry. Both connectors are weak in construction. The hoses are made out of some kind of junk that feels funny. Have pictures of everything and a good mental picture so I guess it is time to fix it. Un$ucking beleiveable who chimed in while responding to you Claviger. Lemon Pledge can not fix this.

Understand but the bike is down for upgrades so it ain't no big deal I can wait for the proper parts. In the meantime be nice to the guy on the Harley it might just be me. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Back