Hey!
I have ridden quite a many times through Spanish Fork on the way to Moab, Arizona and Texas.
I never saw you?!?!?
Have you hooked up with @smokit2 and @Tbirdgirl in Ogden?
If not, you should! :D

Yeah, I should get off my butt and socialize a bit. My work schedule puts a damper on a lot of stuff. Midnight - 8:00 am. So I'm dead at about 6:30 at night. At least my wife has close to the same schedule, so it works for us. Got an eye on the meet in Heber. Don't know if I'll do the trips, but would at least like to meet some of you Rocket Captains!

I can ride out this weekend. Dinner on me beer on you. Bring your kids. We can find a good restaurant eat and be merry. Then we can all set around and get good and drunk Plan on it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. might have to spend the night. Do not DRINK AND RIDE:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Found out Yesterday have to work all weekend. Next weekend looking good.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Went to take her out today. Engine light stayed on. Hooked up my laptop and cleared the error. (from removing the relay).
Everything back to normal. I would have freaked out again, but read it here that an error would be thrown by doing that. All's well that ends well.

Back