Colvin claim to have a "state of the art dyno machine" - though I note they are not listed on the DynoJet site (may just mean Colvin doesn't want to bother with the listing process).

Is that the guy who did your dyno???
Yes. Not only mentioned on here by some folks but did check up and found several people that have had issues with him. Believe i got took big time. He still has my cam tool and not happy about that. Not happy about a lot of things but will not post here. Don't mind pm's and such. Do plan a ride to OKC leave it at that.

I get the impression, looking at the beautiful website, he is more comfortable with older bikes and carburettors, and explaining to customers (speculation here), "This is the best that can be done with your setup."

I got the cam tool sonny. What does your schedule look like this weekend?
I can ride out this weekend. Dinner on me beer on you. Bring your kids. We can find a good restaurant eat and be merry. Then we can all set around and get good and drunk Plan on it. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. might have to spend the night. Do not DRINK AND RIDE:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back