Self cancelling indicators (blinkers)

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
How Does it work | StS

Anyone tried these? Seems impressive and reasonably priced.
$149 Euro posted free anywhere. (AUD$220, US$170 )

logo.png
page_logo.png

STS unlike any other existing systems tracks movement in real time
Therefore it will cancel turn signals after every maneuver and never let you down

The factory ones on my 83' V-65 Magna sensed movement of the steering neck. They worked pretty good. Also had triple disc brakes, shaft drive, six speed box, gear position indicator, low fuel light that actually worked, temperature gauge, hydraulic clutch, anti-dive forks, lockable cable with alarm. A lot of features for the time period.

On a more serious note it sounds like a good one the only worry is if it conflicts with Ken's Keyless Ignition apparently some of the Kisan self canceling system can cause issues so run it by Ken @DEcosse and see what he thinks

How Does it work | StS

Anyone tried these? Seems impressive and reasonably priced.
$149 Euro posted free anywhere. (AUD$220, US$170 )

logo.png
page_logo.png

STS unlike any other existing systems tracks movement in real time
Therefore it will cancel turn signals after every maneuver and never let you down

Looks pretty good, but very spendy!
I have been happy with my less expensive (half the cost) Kisan for over 40K miles.

On a more serious note it sounds like a good one the only worry is if it conflicts with Ken's Keyless Ignition apparently some of the Kisan self canceling system can cause issues so run it by Ken @DEcosse and see what he thinks
Oh and I forgot to mention had Kisan ystem myself with no issues :thumbsup:

Back