Self cancelling indicators (blinkers)

I have an A-Flasher which includes a reminder. One day I must find the manual and disable the reminder function.

I have this thing called a brain - it remembers. I don't even have self canceling in th car - shoddy design - a little plastic tab cannot take Spanish summer heat. Land Rover gave me a box of 10 early on - lasted about 4 years.

Thanks to @DEcosse's help I do have some switchgear connectors so could make a plug and play setup. And I suppose I could first try it on the Guzzi. STS seem very keen in maintaining contact. 150€ is 150€ but maybe this winter.

One thing (though it may be unrelated) Since sending them an email via their web I have had a mass of ad-mail.

The one thing that does surprise me a bit is that they could have incorporated a load free flasher relay in.
The foam pads WILL prove to be an issue long term.

Oh and it has to mounted in the correct orientation - This from experience of other orientation sensitive "black boxes" is a MAJOR PITA. You cannot simply stuff it under the tank or in the filter box. Can almost guaranty having to fit it under the L/H side cover and run wires to the headstock (where the connectors are) .

Last edited:
How Does it work | StS

Anyone tried these? Seems impressive and reasonably priced.
$149 Euro posted free anywhere. (AUD$220, US$170 )

logo.png
page_logo.png

STS unlike any other existing systems tracks movement in real time
Therefore it will cancel turn signals after every maneuver and never let you down

I ordered this system and was overwhelmed with the installation, I still have it in the box if your interested in it. $75 US plus shipping?

I ordered this system and was overwhelmed with the installation, I still have it in the box if your interested in it. $75 US plus shipping?

Sold to the South African in Canada- I can arrange shipping from here
pm me with your pay-pal info?

Last edited:
Back