Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
Have been thinking about switching my cheap plastic triumph indicators out for some Kuryakyn Led small silver bullets.
Has anybody else used these and have any feedback or mounting advise?
They come with the flash regulator thingy so they should flash at the rite speed
my main concern is mounting options?
here is a link for the websight
Kuryakyn LED Silver Bullets
Regards Mitch :cool:

The load compensator that typically comes with aftermarket turn signals is not electronic and develops alot of heat. So if you decide to use that type just be careful where you mount it so it doesn't melt anything important.

The load compensator that typically comes with aftermarket turn signals is not electronic and develops alot of heat. So if you decide to use that type just be careful where you mount it so it doesn't melt anything important.

Thanks for the heads up Hellfire
that certainly would be annoying if i shelled out for new ones and i melt somthing in the process
Ill keep that in mind when i do the install.
:cool: regards Mitch

SDC Dual Load Equalizer (Signal Dynamics) is the best on the market and works with anything. Nice thing is that it's electronic and water proof so it doesn't make excessive heat. It also will handle mods to the front and rear turn signals so that you only need one unit for everything rather than one for front and one for rear.

SDC DUAL-LOAD EQUALIZER from Parts Unlimited Street

They look great
unfortunatly the problem im having is finding a product i can mount them with
i dont have the screen on mine and im not sure i want one so i dont have the option of mounting to that fixing bracket.
and i havent found any p clamps big enough for the rocket forks yet
:(

These are really nice as are the Kury's. Nice solution for out back. My skulls are simply too heavy for the flimsy R3 fender. Will hang' em up front with the Terminator skull already grimacing to the world! The bullets look tight out back where the OEMs so degrade the ass end.:cool:

G'day Mitch , i had some mini indicators on my bike for a while. Mounted the front ones on a single Triumph fork leg bracket used to mount the bracket for a screen. Didn't look too bad. One of the Euro streetfighter accessory companies make a fork bracket that'll fit the Rocket.. think its Kellermann. Kellermann got a neat bar-end indicator.

Back