Motorcycle Exhaust Professionals down at Slacks Creek made the system. One-off as far as i know, previous owner paid $1,200 i was told. Sure has made a difference to my bike and it's not really any louder than the TORS were. Going to pull the baffle out on the weekend and have a play with it. System was on a wrecked Rocket i put my mate onto and i snavelled the exhaust as a spotters fee ;)Insurance company will be paying for the ceramic coating ;) Im stoked !!

Oh well looks like I'll miss out on them I'll have to find someone else that can make something similar cos he won't be making them after about 4 weeks time and I won't have the money by then

Oh well looks like I'll miss out on them I'll have to find someone else that can make something similar cos he won't be making them after about 4 weeks time and I won't have the money by then

Maybe should look at a 3 into 1 at the same time and then sell the TORs to offset the price.

BlastedBones on the other sit had some wild looking headers made up there looked very trick but not Stainless Steel there is also a company call Foran up in Newcastle (or down for you) but check with Sam I paid half up front with the rest later .. sell the cat, wife kids ....whatever but don't miss out SAM's headers/ full systems are All Stainless Steel they are tried and Prven I really was not expecting the increase I got just from the Headers alone DONT MISS THE BOAT BORROW THE MONEY FROM WHO EVER JUST DON'T MISSOUT!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Man if I had the money to spare I would loan it to ya, but sorry no can do:(

My mate Donny , you met him at Dayboro made a set of Carpenter-like headers for his Rocket. Be happy to hook up a time for you to have a look at them Mitch. He's up Gatton way and i reckon he would be willing to discuss knocking up another set if you"re interested. He's cluey on pipe sizes etc. His bike howls, spins the back tyre while the front ones in the air , he knows how to get motorcycles going fast :D

Back