VABird

.060 Over
Ride
'06 Tiger 955i, 12 T-Bird 1600, '08 "AmeriMaster"
The Gearingo gear indicators will be available again, and at a special price for a limited time.
I don't know the length of time though. It's whenever the manufacturer says stop!
They will be available through JBQ at $125 shipped in USA, $135 shipped to Europe and $140 shipped to Australia / NZ.
Sorry, but Canadian buyers still have to go through Smart Electronics.
Available for 1" or 1.25" handlebars, and new models can momentarily display coolant temperature as opposed to older ones that momentarily displayed ambient temperature.
On original models, there were compatibility issues on about half of LTs & Commanders. This issue has reportedly been resolved.
Gearingo will work on all modern Triumphs with a gear position sensor in the starting circuit.
Can be mounted above or below handlebar. The display is easily invert-able.

Gearingo below handlebar mount 1.JPG
Gearingo - above handlebar mount.jpg

Jack-Be-Quick | Gearingo

new models can momentarily display coolant temperature as opposed to older ones that momentarily displayed ambient temperature.

The version of the Gearingo I have displays the voltage of the battery rather than the coolant or ambient temperature.

This device works very well with no hesitation. It is truly plug and play.

On initial startup, it cycles through voltage, temp, and then the gear.
If while the bike is running, you cycle the clutch 1 sec in, one sec out, one sec in, then release, it should display the temp again.
The timing is a bit tricky, but after all, it's really supposed to be just a gear indicator!

On initial startup, it cycles through voltage, temp, and then the gear.
If while the bike is running, you cycle the clutch 1 sec in, one sec out, one sec in, then release, it should display the temp again.
The timing is a bit tricky, but after all, it's really supposed to be just a gear indicator!

That’s right! I had forgotten that. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks. Already using my OBD plug for my Garmin for tach and other gauges, Guess I will have to just do like I have been. ;)

bob

Wow you need to be told what gear your in? Have it on the Rocket X but can't see the dam$ thing. Never paid much attention to it anyhow.

I'm am always looking for sixth gear :banghead: And have never found it yet.

Must get me one of these things one day.

Ironically my '09 Harley Ultra Classic has a gear indicator on the dash........it's designed to only show the high gear position......6th. It does help to know when I can stop shifting but like you I am often looking for 7th gear. :banghead:

Back