Heel and toe gear levers

Mikethepie

Who dares - gins.
Ride
Standard - ish! R3
Has anyone found a decent heel and toe gear changer for sale? The Rivco ones appear to be discontinued now, not having much luck in my searching, would have to be shipped to New Zealand also.

Has anyone found a decent heel and toe gear changer for sale? The Rivco ones appear to be discontinued now, not having much luck in my searching, would have to be shipped to New Zealand also.
Define decent! - I run Classic footboards and have a simple toe lever - find that gear changes are WAY smoother.

Hi Mike give first European in ChCh a ring.

They may have one in stock ask they picked up 19 pallets of Triumph parts from Auckland when they shifted warehouse.

Hi Mike give first European in ChCh a ring.

They may have one in stock ask they picked up 19 pallets of Triumph parts from Auckland when they shifted warehouse.

They had one for a Triumph Speedmaster / America Chrome Rocker Gear Lever A9738048
they listed on Trade Me NZ.
Re-listed many times, didn't sell but not relisted currenly, Maybe still available and you can contact or make an offer I reckon NZ$100 would nail it from Teresa.;):sneaky::whitstling:

Triumph Speedmaster/America Chrome Rocker Gear Lever A9738048

Login - Trade Me

782005517.jpg

Check bike bandit they have two styles depending on the year; "good luck, and be safe"

They had one for a Triumph Speedmaster / America Chrome Rocker Gear Lever A9738048
they listed on Trade Me NZ.
Re-listed many times, didn't sell but not relisted currenly, Maybe still available and you can contact or make an offer I reckon NZ$100 would nail it from Teresa.;):sneaky::whitstling:

Triumph Speedmaster/America Chrome Rocker Gear Lever A9738048

Login - Trade Me

782005517.jpg
Thanks, and you're sure this will fit the R3?
I contacted them previously and they said they didn't have one for the R3?

Thanks, and you're sure this will fit the R3?
I contacted them previously and they said they didn't have one for the R3?
No but you can get them to measure the hole inner diameter and number of gear shaft teeth to see if it will match. Or ring Teresa and get her to check or even @Tal or @phar2slo could check it for you.

Did you get it @Mikethepie ?

@1olbull fitted a Thunderbird gear shift to his R3R with an early R3 Standard footboards conversion, he used it direct to gear shift shaft, no linkages. He then got an alloy CNC one from the UK that fits and covers the whole 865 900 Bonnie etc range but found it too chunky, but it fitted fine.

I got one too buit haven't tried to fit it.

@warp9.9 may have a RIVCO one for you too.

Did you get it @Mikethepie ?

@1olbull fitted a Thunderbird gear shift to his R3R with an early R3 Standard footboards conversion, he used it direct to gear shift shaft, no linkages. He then got an alloy CNC one from the UK that fits and covers the whole 865 900 Bonnie etc range but found it too chunky, but it fitted fine.

I got one too buit haven't tried to fit it.

@warp9.9 may have a RIVCO one for you too.
Yes @Mikethepie I was out hanging lights in my garage and stumbled on this .
20190303_204051.jpg

20190303_204102.jpg

I believe its a Rivco. It came 6 or 7 years ago in a box parts with a 05 I picked up. Anyway its yours if you need it. Otherwise I will mark it and hang it in the wall for someone who doesn't know he needs it yet :)

Attachments

• 20190303_204105.jpg
    20190303_204105.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 3
Back