No chirping on mine. Thought that was more with the K&Ns. The right map makes all the difference too.
Hey BT, what tune ecu map would you suggest with DP custom short twin exhaust and RamAir? I just installed and have not remapped yet. I am getting a lot of decel popping. Thanks!

Fitted my Ramair today and at first was a bit disconcerted by the "chirping" it seemed to make at tick over (hopefully that's not just mine) but when I had a quick blast up the road those thoughts just disappeared with that roar.

Throttle response is better and there is less popping on deceleration but I've not yet loaded the tune Blackthou has provided me.

I was thinking that with the induction kit it would make the TORS louder (not really sure why) but it's hard to tell over the 'sucking'!
Mine chirp

Hey BT, what tune ecu map would you suggest with DP custom short twin exhaust and RamAir? I just installed and have not remapped yet. I am getting a lot of decel popping. Thanks!
Mate I have the same set up as you. Had the Ramair and TORS tune and had a lot of decel pop. Took it to Neville Lush and he stated it was very lean (lucky I was only riding nicely post the DP Shorty Outlaws install while waiting to get it to Nev otherwise I could have done some damage). Got the dyno tune done and what a difference it made. Still a bit of decel pop but that is the nature of a 2inch exhaust. It is unbelievably smooth, another 8 hp and cooler to ride. Once you get the right tune you will be amazed at the difference it makes

Right..... so now I want an Ozclaw. I enjoy my crickets, but on European/French motorways they can be a bit of a drag, as they tend to take on an annoying French accent.
Question 1 - will the Ozclaw fit on the Rocket Touring with K&Ns.
That’s it. If it does it will be my Christmas present to my Rocket.... maybe from the wife and me. She loves surprises like that.

Back