Resource icon

Resource Download 2006 Classic Ramair Viking 2018-06-04

No permission to download
I have an 07 classic, ramair and DP shorty exhaust. I have a viking header on order. Would this be a good tune to switch to either now or after the header is installed? I currently have a HansO tune for the current set up. Thanks

I have an 07 classic, ramair and DP shorty exhaust. I have a viking header on order. Would this be a good tune to switch to either now or after the header is installed? I currently have a HansO tune for the current set up. Thanks
Probably not...the Viking header allows more flow and with the shorty you may need something that has been tuned to reduce decel pop. I still have the stock header.

Oh, the viking is just the actual exhaust?
I haven't seen any tunes so far that would seem to work.
Thanks for the reply.

Exactly what I was looking for. I get my Ramair this coming week and Viking single exhaust in a few months (he must be really busy)
All for my '06 Classic.
Just want to say thanks to ya!

I always used premium 98
Perfect, thanks! I see you're Aussie, and I've read your 98 RON is about equivalent to our 93 AKI (premium), so as long as the map works on my 2008 Rocket III (not classic, touring, or roadster), you saved me a trip to my tuner. Installing a Viking 3 to 1 and Ramair filter now.

Perfect, thanks! I see you're Aussie, and I've read your 98 RON is about equivalent to our 93 AKI (premium), so as long as the map works on my 2008 Rocket III (not classic, touring, or roadster), you saved me a trip to my tuner. Installing a Viking 3 to 1 and Ramair filter now.
I've just been alerted to this thread.
This map that Jason has loaded here is for a single slip on muffler, not the full 3 into 1 system.
This map is not suitable for the full system.

Back