Resource icon

Resource Download 2011 R3R TORS RAMAIR 2018-10-02

No permission to download
Is that with or without a cross over setup, I have a 2011 R3R with basically the same setup.

Would be good to know if the dumb Triumph exhaust box was removed before it was dyno tuned.

It still has the dumb box in situ. I call it the crossover but in reality it is just a dumb 1 into 2 splitter. Might look around for a bypass pipe and will get it retuned.

Ok will wait for that. I would like to tune my ECU on a Dyno, but and didn't find yet here a tuner which works TUNEECU.

Your VIN Number is up to 482857?

Last edited:
@Martin-Brighton-uk is your VIN # less than 574812 or above? There seems to be a distinction on the TuneEcu page for the Roadster.

Once I get my old laptop working again I'd like to plug in your tune in and give it a try.

I appreciate your sharing.

Will be interesting to see what result you get. The O2 sensor is turned off as part of it so it's not looking to make the emissions better. As O2 sensor is disabled, the trim doesn't take effect, so no point don't the 12 minute tune for trims to be determined, cos it's not going to do that with O2 sensor off.

Back