Resource icon

Resource Download 2011 2011 R3R Tors Ramair with more fuel and less timing in cruise, decel pop added Revision 1 (For use)

No permission to download
I went for an all day ride today, 27 degrees C day, bike ran silky smooth with this tune.
2012 R3R ramair, and TORS.
Thanks for sharing it,
Dean
I have been running the same Tune now for almost 20,000km and It's been good to me, does run sweet but it will need removal of the cat box and a free flowing crossover to release more HP and TQ.
Thanks for using it.
John

Last edited:
I am new to modifying, and tuning my rocket, but I have a nearly identical setup (staintune mufflers and crossover pipe with ramair), however, I have an 07 classic and only have access to 91 octane fuel. Would this tune be compatible/ safe for me to run?

I’m going to upload this tune to my 2010 r3r when my lonelec cord gets here from uk. I’ve got staintune slip ons with k&n triple pods. Hopefully this helps with the popping at low rpm
This is the best map available, especially when there is no tuner around. Fourth year with me, Ramair and various homemade exhausts, no pops.
Thanks to John and Martin.

I’m going to upload this tune to my 2010 r3r when my lonelec cord gets here from uk. I’ve got staintune slip ons with k&n triple pods. Hopefully this helps with the popping at low rpm
It's worked well for me for a few years. Notice the adjustments to the TPS & ISCV.

Back