I posted the pic's but I think everyone thought I was just nuts because I did it in a $750 dollar Schubert C3Pro.
Probably because it's frigging heavy. I lined my bearclaw for the hell of it - weighs a good 3 times as much.

It's no doubt great for pimping your ride though - so that 1997 Honda Civic really gets the most out of the 15grand stereo system as you listen to the harmonic finesse of a needle being pushed backwards on vinyl and the light whistling of underpowered led strip-light drivers over your daily growing tinnitus.

Probably because it's frigging heavy. I lined my bearclaw for the hell of it - weighs a good 3 times as much.

It's no doubt great for pimping your ride though - so that 1997 Honda Civic really gets the most out of the 15grand stereo system as you listen to the harmonic finesse of a needle being pushed backwards on vinyl and the light whistling of underpowered led strip-light drivers over your daily growing tinnitus.

I only put it in the ear cups of the helmet. I think maybe 4 OZ. at best and since it is supposedly the lightest modular on the market it still extremely light weight, and now much quieter.

I wouldn't go to the expense of putting it in a car to listen to stereophonic music though. I'm just trying to mitigate the loss of hearing and tinnitus I already have.:unsure:

Fitted my Ramair today and at first was a bit disconcerted by the "chirping" it seemed to make at tick over (hopefully that's not just mine) but when I had a quick blast up the road those thoughts just disappeared with that roar.

Throttle response is better and there is less popping on deceleration but I've not yet loaded the tune Blackthou has provided me.

I was thinking that with the induction kit it would make the TORS louder (not really sure why) but it's hard to tell over the 'sucking'!
I like your signature quote at the end !

I just lined my bear claw with the Dynomat. It doesn't completely remove the intake sounds but deadens the sound and removes the harshness. Nice improvement in my opinion. I got the 10"x10" speaker kit for under $15 shipped and had enough to do the job.

I just lined my bear claw with the Dynomat. It doesn't completely remove the intake sounds but deadens the sound and removes the harshness. Nice improvement in my opinion. I got the 10"x10" speaker kit for under $15 shipped and had enough to do the job.

Also seal the gap between the claw and the tank with self adhesive foam and it removes a little more.:thumbsup:

Very normal, satisfying induction noise goin on!!..
20170429_173750.jpg
Can I ask where you got your black indicators?

Thanks

Back