Right..... so now I want an Ozclaw. I enjoy my crickets, but on European/French motorways they can be a bit of a drag, as they tend to take on an annoying French accent.
Question 1 - will the Ozclaw fit on the Rocket Touring with K&Ns.
That’s it. If it does it will be my Christmas present to my Rocket.... maybe from the wife and me. She loves surprises like that.

I'm pretty sure it will not fit the Touring models. The tank and bear claw is made differently than the standard/Roadster R3s. Maybe I'm wrong but I've been a member on here for a good while and never seen a Ozclaw a touring.

Another thing.... I was interested in buying a Ozclaw a while back. Talked to a member on here that had one but he took it off. He had troubles on the way it is mounted to the bike. Also he said that water can accumulate in the claw and force itself into the throttle bodies. Not sure on this information but that's is what I was told.

Going on what he said I backed out on buying one. Maybe someone will chime in that has one and set the record straight.

Thanks Mully. I’ve since spoken to Les @ oz rider and it doesn’t fit the Touring.... i’m Now going to go to plan B and work out how to cut mine in such a way it doesn’t look a 10 year old has done it....

I'm pretty sure it will not fit the Touring models. The tank and bear claw is made differently than the standard/Roadster R3s. Maybe I'm wrong but I've been a member on here for a good while and never seen a Ozclaw a touring.

Another thing.... I was interested in buying a Ozclaw a while back. Talked to a member on here that had one but he took it off. He had troubles on the way it is mounted to the bike. Also he said that water can accumulate in the claw and force itself into the throttle bodies. Not sure on this information but that's is what I was told.

Going on what he said I backed out on buying one. Maybe someone will chime in that has one and set the record straight.

Very normal, satisfying induction noise goin on!!..
20170429_173750.jpg

Saw this beast in my driveway yesterday and boy is it a beauty.

Sounds good too.

Back