Picking up on Monday

venomyellow

.020 Over
Ride
K16, R3
Picking up my 2015 Matt Black on Monday morning.

Trading my 2013 Trophy. Also have a K16, so thinking the BMW and the Rocket will be a more than acceptable combination.

Couldn't resist a few extras - leather panniers, heated grips, sissy bar/rack, engine bars, flyscreen…. that should do for a bit

Thats awesome mate , but having to wait out this weekend is going to suck ass for you i bet

Welcome from NEW JERSEY USA, enjoy your new ride, I'm sure you will, your cheeks will hurt from grinning.

Picking up my 2015 Matt Black on Monday morning.
Trading my 2013 Trophy. Also have a K16, so thinking the BMW and the Rocket will be a more than acceptable combination.
Couldn't resist a few extras - leather panniers, heated grips, sissy bar/rack, engine bars, flyscreen…. that should do for a bit

AWESOME for you! Right choice IMO!
Curious why you are trading the Trophy for the Rocket?
Another member here is going the opposite direction.
Could you please explain your rationale?

AWESOME for you! Right choice IMO!
Curious why you are trading the Trophy for the Rocket?
Another member here is going the opposite direction.
Could you please explain your rationale?

As Rockethead says, got the K16 so needed something different to the touring type. Trophy's good, just that the K16's better. Reliability is the problem with the BMW for a few people, mine's been flawless so far, so fingers crossed. Thought it best to have two awesome bikes, just to be on the safe side.

So many motorcycles, so little time….

As Rockethead says, got the K16 so needed something different to the touring type. Trophy's good, just that the K16's better. Reliability is the problem with the BMW for a few people, mine's been flawless so far, so fingers crossed. Thought it best to have two awesome bikes, just to be on the safe side.
So many motorcycles, so little time….

Thanx for splainin'! :thumbsup:
You be a fortunate fellow to have two fine motors! :thumbsup:

Back