A rare opportunity I don't want to pass up on

I purchased the Roadster from GPBikes. Not sure why you didn't pull the trigger on that one sooner. I have warranty on it until June this year. I am very happy with the purchase.
Hey man congrats! I had put a pause on my purchase for this year since we had a very unexpected expense come up. Tree fell on my deck during a bad weather day in Toronto and it’s pretty much destroyed. Will have to redo the deck.
Also, in a fantastic turn of events, my buddy fell in love with the bike after receiving it and has decided to keep it for himself 🤣🤣

Hey man congrats! I had put a pause on my purchase for this year since we had a very unexpected expense come up. Tree fell on my deck during a bad weather day in Toronto and it’s pretty much destroyed. Will have to redo the deck.
Also, in a fantastic turn of events, my buddy fell in love with the bike after receiving it and has decided to keep it for himself 🤣🤣
Thank you, I was contemplating on the new version of the Rocket III but when I sat on the older version, it felt just right. The seating position is unlike any other bike I have sat on. I am not surprised your friend is keeping the bike to himself. Its an amazing bike!

Thank you, I was contemplating on the new version of the Rocket III but when I sat on the older version, it felt just right. The seating position is unlike any other bike I have sat on. I am not surprised your friend is keeping the bike to himself. Its an amazing bike!
Enjoy the bike brother. God willing I’ll get mine end of season this year or early next year

So the buddy of mine who gave me an opportunity to own this lovely machine came to visit me on his R3. He was gracious enough to let me take it for a long spin - almost a good 45 mins. It was the best 45 mins of my life. I think my face actually hurt from smiling too much. LOL
I cannot tell you how sold I am on getting this motorcycle next year!

IMG_1964.jpg

Back