Oil tank embellisher?

What does your oil tank embellisher say?

• Total voters
20150718_201923.jpg

A couple...

That's awesome looking. It's not stock, but it is extremely "clean". I've been looking at Shapeways.com about making a 2300 cc embellisher for mine, price should stay pretty low since it's not a complex piece. Probably under $10. Spent a half hour in Tinkercad and came up with this, still a work in progress...

I think you're onto something there croft. That looks really good. I'll have to check that out. Will have to wait for now. I'm so busy doing other stuff on the bike. Somebody could make some good money doing these for people on the forum.

I think you're onto something there croft. That looks really good. I'll have to check that out. Will have to wait for now. I'm so busy doing other stuff on the bike. Somebody could make some good money doing these for people on the forum.

I wouldn't mind helping people with these if they have something they want done. Just let me know.

A 3D model is a far cry from the finished product, unfortunately, and 3D printed stuff normally comes out in one piece of black or white plastic. The cool part is that you can get things very precise, though. But if I do get a decent result out of it I'll share the model and anyone who wants one can order a one-off print of it.

A 3D model is a far cry from the finished product, unfortunately, and 3D printed stuff normally comes out in one piece of black or white plastic. The cool part is that you can get things very precise, though. But if I do get a decent result out of it I'll share the model and anyone who wants one can order a one-off print of it.

Same here I wouldn't mind even changing the text or something on my model. If someone wants something very custom I wouldn't mind working something out with that also. I love doing designing and engineering.

Could someone who has the 140 cubic inch emblem take a good, close, straight forward pic of it for me?

Back