My bike with cams and Neville Lush tune

Yeah, I think we all would like to see the results. Are you going to be able to use a EGA for each cylinder?

Eventually I would like to have a Bosch Wide Band O2 sensor in each cylinder's exhaust... but to really take advantage of it, we need a new ECU. The MOTEC M400 seems ideally suited as the ECU to give the R3 full Closed Loop tuning throughout the RPM range. So maybe that should be the next big mod.

Flip... If you ever do decide to travel, the Med is much more civilized than the Caribbean. ;)

hombre

Eventually I would like to have a Bosch Wide Band O2 sensor in each cylinder's exhaust... but to really take advantage of it, we need a new ECU. The MOTEC M400 seems ideally suited as the ECU to give the R3 full Closed Loop tuning throughout the RPM range. So maybe that should be the next big mod.

Flip... If you ever do decide to travel, the Med is much more civilized than the Caribbean. ;)

hombre

My wife does the travelling and I do the farming. She sends me trinkets and brings home Tee shirts. I'm basically easy. Just ask Britman.:)

Yes that would be ideal. A feat like that would be similar to re-engineering the entire bike. Then you wouldn't have to worry about tuning for any increase in intake pressure you might experience with your ram air. I can't remember did you also have v-stacks in there? However I'm not sure if any of the aftermarket ECU makers have more than two wb lambda inputs?

I can tell you that the center cylinder seems to be hotter/leaner with the Triumph tunes because adding more fuel in the L map for #2 has a more of an effect in quelling decel popping than any of the other cylinders. Maybe based more on operating temp?

JD thanks for starting the thread and sorry but......... you gots jacked.

hombre

I've only been out of this country twice. Once to the Caribbean, once to Mexico. Wasn't impressed with either, so maybe we should have a big party at your place in Spain, get the .com and .netters together over a few beers and see if we can all get along.....Hmmmm....maybe a bad idea...:bch:

Worldly Wilbur

Boy Wilbur you are a globetrotter.....:)

Travelling to me is going down the road to another field and speed is 22 mph in 12th gear on the high side. It took me 14 boxes of crushed oreo cookies to lay a trail to Nashville so I could find my way back to the farm.

Ahem...

I don't want to interrupt your travel plans with Raymond but...

Universal ECMs... Car guys have several and maybe Jack can help me out here. You can set them up for any combination of cylinders and cranks and are fully adjustable and programmable. Just a quick search and I came up with this...

http://www.mjsautomotive.com.au/index.php?Do=ContentView&pageno=136

I'm thinking Accel, maybe Dakota Digital....

These are used to retrofit Fuel injection to classic engines, used mostly by racers and rodders. There are a lot of blown and injected Nailheads out there..:D

http://wolfems.cart.net.au/details/635751.html

Back