My bike with cams and Neville Lush tune

Get rid of one of those useless headlights or put it in you Beetle bag along with your CD changer. Maybe it would fit where the old ECM was....

Yep, it looks like you would have to make your own fuel map. I didn't say it was going to be easy. But if you want a go fast quarter mile bike that needs to inject huge gobs of fuel, you may have to go to something like the Wolf setup along with bigger injectors.

Just throw the ECM out and make an intake that a Edlebrock 4 pot will bolt onto :D

Right on TOM

http://www.fastbygast.com/Catagories/Products/description/MVC-007F.JPG These are what the busa drag racers use just for drags..If the motor is at one RPM such as drag racing, carbs work as good or better than FI and all the hitec ECUs. But dont tell Hombre. The price of the ECUs is tripple the cost of a good set of lectrons and think of all the wires you could trash.. When we would gut an old vette for the drive train we just made sure we got the harness and computers..Other wise we wouldnt know how to set it up.I would guess the aftermarket ECMs come with instructions but I cant read..Ha Jack

Jack:

The Lectrons are over the top price wise. Why not just go with 3 Flat slide Mickey Roonies which, on the outside, look exactly like the Lectrons. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the same castings and internals with different cutaway's and metering jets.

At one time I considered canning my Kehin CV carbs on my Bonnie and replacing them with a Webber twin throat 40mm. Poor mans fuel injection.

Back