My bike with cams and Neville Lush tune

Screw it. If you don't want to answer the question.:mad:
Hey grumpy:DThose numbers are at the rear wheel.
As in the post above,my bike was stock other than having JARDINE EXHAUST,TRIPPLE FILTERS(Uni)AND THE TUNE BOY(TOR FULL POWER TUNE)With this it done 152RWHP and 214NM at the REAR wheel NOT FLY WHEEL:D:bch:not foot pounds, Newton metres.
Cheers Jarrod

Last edited:
Nev said out off all the bikes he has done,mine was about 5hp better than them.My bike was running very very lean when it first went on the dyno,Jardines,Unis and Tors full power tune boy tune.

HeR3tic, I think maybe this was the answer to your question.

How much did the cams and tuning cost, JD, if you don't mind me asking?

wilbur

Wilbur, the cams are about 1000 bucks. But they don't like to tell you that..HP per dollar Is insane...Jack

I went over on the .com site and checked out Hombre's ram air and his Soaper Trap exhaust. I kinda like Busa's a little better not that I'd ever even consider going to those extremes. Guys like Hombre will eventually get caught up in the pending noise abatement laws and wind up with a stock system in the end anyway. Think back to the days of 2 stroke expansion chamber equipped dirt bikes that would literally compress your eardrums. All the tree huger types got up in arms and now dirt bikes are required to have a USDA approved spark arrestor and are quiet 4 strokes. Same scenario will happen to street bikes eventually. Maybe not spark arrestors, but quiet. Never forget that motorcyclists are a distinct minority in the realm of government.

One thing about the R3, the more you modify it, the less mileage it gets. Seems to me that the difference is the loss in fuel mileage don't equate equally to the gain in performance. I know, we aren't riding mopeds either but some of these bikes remind me of a Dodge pickup with a Hemi engine....can't pass a gas station and if they do, the nozzles all jump out from the pumps and wave.....:)

Interestingly, Hombre took the pictures in front of his (I assume) house. Looking at the structure, I believe I'd be putting some bucks into re-pointing the brick work and landscaping. Real estate is an investment that appreciates. Motor vehicles are the opposite. I guess we all have our priorities.

The good old days

'scuse me. We are a Ford family. Back in the day, they all had sofa back seats. My dad's Merc was like a queen sized bed. Used to fog the windows up all the time.......:) Still remember Marylou. She was a hottie.... She probably has 5 kids now and weighs 250 pounds.:eek:

Back