My bike with cams and Neville Lush tune

HeR3tic, I think maybe this was the answer to your question.

How much did the cams and tuning cost, JD, if you don't mind me asking?
Cams and lock up clutch fitted,oil changed(it was due)Oxygen bypass(pc3) and dyno tuning came out about 3 grand.Well worth it considering if I road my bike as it was there would have been a melt down eventually, extremely lean

Interestingly, Hombre took the pictures in front of his (I assume) house. Looking at the structure, I believe I'd be putting some bucks into re-pointing the brick work and landscaping. Real estate is an investment that appreciates. Motor vehicles are the opposite. I guess we all have our priorities.

Flip

My home in Virginia was built in 1850... I'm only the 4th owner since then. We do try to keep our 1000 acres as natural as possible... all but 300 acres are wooded. You would probably be more appreciative of the landscaping of my other home in Deia, Mallorca, but even our rock work here could use pointing up.

BTW, the SuperTrapp makes much better power with a 1" open end cap. Also surprisingly quiet... now a Ferrari like "ZZZZZZZZZZZZiiiiP!" See my "Zippers" post.

hombre

Last edited:
Beautiful spread ya got there, Hombre. When you break a 10 seconds in the 1/4 mile, how about we party at your place?

Last edited:
I'm pretty amazed that Hombre can have those "tropical palm" trees growing in Virginia.

I couldn't get tropical palms to grow in North FL because of the "cold" winters.

Do you have heaters for those things, or is it the "good, clean mountain water"?

Back